Table of Contents
No marketing tool is as exceptionally strong as a website when it comes to promoting a business online. Thanks to the features of WordPress, today, we can create websites in no time, regardless of whether we have the technical knowledge or not — all that it takes is a set of instructions to install and set up the site, and then you have your website ready.
Years ago, designing and developing a website was not as easy as this — there were a lot of resources — such as effort, time, money and others to be considered before setting out to create a website — but with WordPress, all these concerns have been addressed. As we discussed, since even a non-technical person can set up a website using WordPress, the manual effort is cut short. Most of the WordPress themes are free to download, though you might be charged for add-ons and plugins, still, it is affordable.
It would take hardly a few minutes to set up and install the website, which means you do not have to wait for months until your website is finally ready. And if you are planning to set it up yourself, you need not keep following up with your service provider or freelance developer to check when your site would be ready. And with WordPress, you have the liberty of choosing from a variety of themes, which means, now you can pick that one theme that carries your brand message perfectly.
We will take you through some of these WordPress business themes for your start-up or small business setups. All these themes are unique, and they provide you with a variety of features to help promote and run your businesses online without any hassles.
Check out these themes and choose the best one that meets your business requirements online, and start designing today.
Powered by the Divibuilder, Divi is one of the incredibly fast and amazingly intuitive front-end editors that sets aside the traditional concepts of building websites. This creative WordPress theme is innovative, multi-layered, and can be customized with ease to accommodate all your business requirements. It is often referred to as the ultimate WordPress theme and Visual Page Builder.
You can customize any element — including fonts, colors, sizing, spacing and it even allows you to apply custom CSS. Everything is easy with ‘click and type’ — each time, you need to add a text content — you need not open the settings panel to add the text content — instead, you can click on the specific page, where the text needs to be added, and start typing. By highlighting the text, you can adjust its font, color, size, style, and more.
Most importantly, one of its mega highlights is that it offers responsive editing, which means that you can easily switch between mobile and tablet previews for adjusting your design to fit into any device perfectly.
Organizing your content in the Divi Builder is even easier with the ‘drag and drop’ functionality. Divi offers 46 different content elements and you can mix and match these elements to build a beautiful site that your business deserves to showcase its online presence.
Since the Divi Builder is incredibly fast, there is zero loading time and no page refreshes needed. Some of the features that come with Divi include an audio player, accordion, blog, call to action, blurb, filterable portfolio, gallery, social follow, toggle, video, post navigation, and others.
Divi offers about 20+ pre-made layout templates, which can be used to kickstart your project. You can also build up your own library of Divi layouts. And whenever a new Divi layout is added, it can be exported and imported to any new website that is being built. You can always check the Divi community for a number of free and premium Divi layouts. Pick one and start building your website today!
One of the most modern, responsive multipurpose website themes, Handel, is best suited for developing business websites. It comes with substantial documentation support, which again makes it the most preferred choice of businesses.
Some of the features are listed below:
- Premium codeless builder — this powerful codeless page and header builder is easy to use — and it also offers the drag-and-drop functionality, which allows the user to make live changes, along with inline text editing facilities and more.
- One-click and you are there — with Handel, a site setup will take no longer than three minutes. All you have to do is select the demo and the wizard will handle the rest.
- Multilingual feature — one of the highlights of Handel is that it offers the multilingual feature, which helps in building corporate websites in your language of preference.
- Tables and charts — you can create and manage exceptional-looking tables and charts with ease. Editing is made further easier with an interface that resembles a spreadsheet.
- SEO and high performance — enhanced page load speed and high-performing pages drive better rankings.
- Plugin integration — Handel can be easily integrated with some of the best WordPress plugins, such as WPML, WooCommerce, and others.
- Updates available for free is a plus — new features are released more frequently and are available for free.
TheGem considered as a creative multi-purpose toolbox is a perfect choice for businesses that desire a modern creative design. The toolbox comes with numerous useful tools and shortcodes, which when organized well gives you a perfect environment for building standard websites.
It is designed to build high-performing websites and you can forget the pain of coding. TheGem theme is SEO-optimized and offers a wide range of styles and features.
TheGem is one of the most pixel-perfect themes available today. Pixel perfect means that each element will be positioned and organized perfectly. The availability of flexible margins and padding options makes it possible to organize your pages to the utmost perfection.
TheGem offers around 150 ready-to-use creative unique page templates and layouts, which can be easily installed with just one click. It offers the ‘drag and drop’ front-end page builder functionality, known as the Visual Composer, which comes with a number of built-in elements and add-ons to help you create a visual feast across your website. With more than 60 content elements, which come in more than 250 styles, and can be combined with Visual Composer to further beautify your website.
No matter whether you want a one-page website or multi-page website, TheGem perfectly serves both needs. TheGem comes with unlimited possibilities to customize the look of a website, and you can exercise total control over the page layout, the various elements, and shortcodes. You can set up your website in a few clicks.
Some of the features of TheGem include more than 50 widgets, numerous shortcodes, customizable footer, unlimited sidebars, more than 20 pre-made styles for the main menu and top area bar. And you can adjust the styles — including the fonts, colors, backgrounds, and others.
Also since it provides clean code and SEO-friendly images, high Google rankings are guaranteed. Do you need anything more? Pick a theme and start building your website now.
4. Studio 8
Studio 8, one of the flexible and most modern WordPress themes, comes under the Premium category. Nowadays, this theme is popular among web designers, photographers, architects, creative professionals, and others as it helps them to get rid of the mediocre designs they have been following all this time, and showcase uniqueness in their website designs.
It is not only the best choice for showcasing your content online but also for creating online stores. It offers 100% compatibility with all kinds of devices as well as browsers. Also, it can be integrated with WooCommerce to add some extra color to your online store.
Some of the features of Studio 8 are listed below:
- Speed — the page load speed is incredibly unmatched, which helps to improve page rankings for better SEO.
- Responsive — the theme looks beautiful across screens of any size and can be read without any hassles from any device.
- Customized logo — to get your brand’s message across your people, choose a custom logo that perfectly blends in with your organization’s goals.
- Multilingual support — since it offers multilingual support, your businesses’ reach will extend far and wide across the globe.
- Clean code — the theme is based on the latest WordPress practices, which means the code and the theme would be updated accordingly to reflect the same.
- Ease of installation — it is easy to set up and install as it doesn’t more than three minutes to complete the process.
- Customized share buttons — you can use share buttons to encourage your users to share content from your website.
- Color schemes and incredible fonts — an unlimited array of color schemes and incredibly awesome fonts are available to add that extra color to your website.
Regardless of your skills, you can build a professional business web page using Studio 8 theme though non-technical and inexperienced users might have to get professional help to handle the installation and configuration. This theme offers a refund policy along with a 30-day money-back guarantee if you feel the features and options do not match with your expectations.
As we discussed earlier, it is compatible with any device, browser and operating system, and also can work with any version of WordPress.
5. X — The Theme
To acquire any appearance and layout virtually, go for the X WordPress theme. With just the click of a mouse, you can choose a unique design from a variety of designs saved within ‘Stacks’. At present, there are four stacks, and one is under development and will be added soon, which means we will have more options to choose from.
It comes with 30 premium plugins, a supportive community, free updates, and 24/7 support. This premium theme with all the above-mentioned features is available for just $59. X WordPress theme has already completed six years and hundreds of businesses have utilized its advantages for showcasing their businesses online.
There are around 100,000 searchable forums and articles to help you find answers with regard to any concerns you have while using this theme. Regardless of your level of technical knowledge and expertise, you can always choose this theme to build your website.
Some of the features include:
- Inline editing — which allows you to edit text directly in the preview
- Template manager — which allows you to reuse your design assets — thanks to the new templating system
- Global blocks — with this, you can create the design or elements once, place it anywhere — change or update the design or content from anywhere
- Dark mode — the latest, slick new dark interface — it is easy on the eyes as well
- Custom fonts — X provides a new custom font uploader to improve the visual experience of your site for your users.
- Role manager — to control and manage who accesses what — such as if you want a client to edit just a portion of specific text or a colleague to access certain elements — then you can set permissions for who will access what.
The updates released can always be availed for free.
The Incubator is considered to be the best of themes for start-ups. It comes with multipurpose demos — with their one-click demo install system, you can jumpstart your website straight away — gift an entirely new feel and appearance for your website within minutes. Three steps to getting started with Incubator:
Firstly, install the incubator theme from the package. Then, with one click, you can import the demo content. Finally, edit the content and launch your website. Some of the features of Incubator have been listed below:
- It is fully responsive — it is fully responsive and can display to perfection across all devices.
- Customization — regardless of your technical expertise or knowledge in coding, with Incubator, you can create beautiful and unique websites.
- Clean code — Incubator’s code is optimized, clean, clearly commented, and well organized.
- Visual composer — get the visual composer premium plugin for just $34. This drag-and-drop backend page builder offers a number of styles and designs, which can be incorporated within the design, saving time when you have to organize these manually.
- Powerful admin panel — with this powerful theme options panel, you can customize the appearance of any element of your website — with just a few clicks.
- Great user experience — the Incubator theme has been well optimized to give the users a great experience in terms of both UI and UX.
- High speed — since Incubator comes with a wide variety of features, such as cross-browser compatibility, clean code, CSS3 animations, and others, it offers high speed and reliable performance.
7. Simple & Elegant
This totally responsive WordPress theme is responsive across screens of various resolutions and can be accessed via devices, such as mobile, tablet, and desktops. It comes with a multi-concept, which means you can select your preferred style with just one click.
With just one click, your site will change the appearance by changing font faces and colors. Here you can save $34 as you can avail the ‘Visual Composer’ for free with extra elements. It is easy to learn, use, and intuitive.
When you are working with Simple & Elegant, you have access to tons of typography and colors, which will help to add some extra color to your website. It also offers single-page options, such as adjusting padding and sidebar positions and showing or hiding titles.
Some of the features of “Simple & Elegant” include:
- One-click installation — the site set up can be completed with just one click.
- Retina-ready — since it uses icon font library, your site will appear sharp on all retina devices, such as MacBook Pro, iPad, iPhone, and others.
- Clean code
- WooCommerce compatible
The ‘uDesign’ is a WordPress multipurpose website theme that was created to incorporate everything that you need for your project. It is one of the top seller themes on Theme Forest. Support specialists are available 24/7.
Regardless of how good you are at programming, it can be used by both inexperienced and advanced developers as well. It helps in building sites instantly with minimal effort. Some of the reasons why uDesign is the best choice:
- Easy to use
- Easy to customize
- Security and features are always up-to-date
- Maintenance is easier
- Unlimited color combinations available
- 2000+ fonts available
- Internationalized theme (it can be translated into more than one languages)
- Step-by-step documentation available
- 24/7 online support
Some of the other highlights of the uDesign are listed below:
- Responsive — responsive layouts are an option offered by the uDesign theme. It has the ability to fit perfectly across the different displays and resolutions of desktops, tablets to iPads, iPhones, and other mobile devices.
- The preferred choice for e-commerce — it supports the WordPress plugin, WooCommerce, which helps in building online stores that are mobile friendly and beautiful.
uDesign also offers premium features, including sliders to fit various purposes.
The above discussed are some of the best options for developing websites for start-ups and small businesses.
Create a Website in No Time
Regardless of the goal of your business, you can choose one from the above-specified themes to develop a professional and beautiful website for your business. Most of these need minimal or no experience at setting up and installation of the websites.
If you go through the list, you will surely find the one that would meet your business requirements within an affordable price range. Also, most of these themes are well-documented and enjoy huge community support, which means that if you happen to get stuck at some point of time during the development process, you can always find help. If you are into blogging, check out our list of the best blogging themes for WordPress.
We would like to hear from you. Please leave us your comments in the comment box below.
Leave a Reply