WPFloor is accepting quality guest posts from writers who are experts in the field of WordPress, WooCommerce, WordPress/WooCommerce plugins, themes, etc.
Guest post publishing process
Follow the below steps to publish your article on WPFloor.
Share a topic with us
Please share the topic that you have in mind for the article. Once we approve the topic, you can go ahead with the draft.
- Content should be related to the WordPress and WooCommerce
- It should be unique, plagiarized content will be rejected right away
- Should follow SEO best practices and should not be self-promotional
- Use relevant featured image and supporting images
- Should be value-adding and of high-quality
- Content should be factually correct
- No Spammy links should be included
- Credit the original author when using third-party content
- Should be error-free
Submit & review
Please share the completed article in a Google Doc with comment/edit permissions.
After you have submitted the article, we will review it thoroughly. We reserve the right to decide whether or not to publish the article. If we do not publish the article you can reuse it for your own purposes and if we publish it, we own the right to edit and modify the article in the future and you can’t publish the article anywhere else.
Please fill in the below form to submit your articles to WPFloor.