Table of Contents
A B2B business website is a dynamic place with multiple functions working together for a smooth admin and user experience. While certain functions are basic there are some which make websites stand out and appeal to customers.
To make sure your website attracts buyers, adding the best functionality to your website is crucial and plugins can make it possible. To help you with that, we have a list of the top 5 B2B plugins for WooCommerce that can help you manage your site well and deliver the best to customers.
But first, let’s see what a plugin and B2B eCommerce means.
What is a Plugin?
A plugin is a piece of code that helps add certain functions to websites. They are called plugins because they can be easily “plugged in” to your website without much effort. Every plugin is different and has different pre-requisites. That is why it is important to know about their properties, advantages, and effects on your website before you use them.
You should make sure it is compatible with your website so it doesn’t slow it down or affect user experience.
What is B2B Ecommerce?
B2B stands for business to business. Online platforms like Amazon and Alibaba are called B2B eCommerce websites because they deal with other businesses and provide them with services as needed. When you go to a shop to buy some goods, that shop is a business-to-consumer model as it is dealing with a customer directly.
Many businesses are hybrid, like Amazon, therefore they offer both B2B and B2C facilities. That helps them deal with both consumers and other businesses.
5 Best WooCommerce Plugins for B2B
Below are 5 plugins we think can be great options for your B2B website.
- Product Import Export for WooCommerce by WebTofee
- B2B for WooCommerce by CodeUp
- Roles and Rules B2B by Consortia AS
- B2B King by WebWizards
- B2B and Wholesale Suit for WooCommerce by WebWizards
Now let’s get into the details of the above plugins.
Product Import Export for WooCommerce by WebTofee
B2B websites have a lot going on. From managing clients to maintaining product listings, it can get pretty overwhelming at times. With thousands of products, their information, pictures, comparisons, and reviews, importing and exporting data can be a daunting task.
To save time, you can use the WebToffee Product Import Export plugin for WooCommerce. It can be used for WooCommerce websites, and it has a very easy-to-understand user interface. With the plugin, you can easily import/export user data to save time and admin effort.
Let’s say you own a B2B site and have multiple mobile phones, descriptions, images, ratings, and reviews. If you want to import the mobile prices information only, you can do that quickly with this plugin.
Simple, external/affiliate, and grouped, product data can be imported/exported to and from CSV. You can import CSV files, to automatically update stock, vendors, prices, and more on your website. You can even schedule updates and the import and export at times that suit you.
- Export and import products to and from CSV
- Export/Import based on category/selected products/ tags/ status
- Support group, affiliate, and simple product types
- Export/Import taxonomies, attributes, stock, price and more.
- Export/Import product images
- Export/Import reviews and ratings
Active Installations: 70,000+
Compatibility: Works with WordPress 3.0.1 or a higher version
Plugin Version: 2.1.1
Cost: open source
B2B for WooCommerce by CodeUp
If you own a B2B wholesale website or you are just starting, this plugin can greatly help you out. It has all the functions you need to run a smooth wholesale site. As every customer is different, therefore, each requires different solutions for their needs.
With this plugin, you can add a “Request for Quote feature” on your website to easily set prices based on custom quotes. Based on details like payment terms, product customizations, and quantity you can set wholesale prices.
It helps you offer a smooth experience to users without any disturbances. The plugin is compatible with other plugins as well. You can get regular updates and the best part is that it doesn’t require you to have any coding experience as it’s fully documented and easy to use.
It’s optimized and it isn’t heavy on your site. Plus it’s compatible with many translation plugins like Loco Translate.
- Set custom prices
- Add a “Request for Quote” feature
- Create Volume and custom pricing discounts
- Set priority rules in case of conflict
- Restrict website for users who haven’t signed in
- Add custom payment options for individual customers
- Set max and minimum order quantity
- Set max and minimum order value
- Enable Shipping and Tax Exemptions
- Hide prices for certain products and categories
Plugin Version: 188.8.131.52
Cost: $99 annually
Roles and Rules B2B by Consortia AS
With this plugin, you can add role-based wholesale prices to your website. Based on a customer role you can easily set prices using this plugin. With role-based pricing, you can set different prices for logged-in users and non-logged-in customers.
You can add prices rules, dynamic prices, tax rules, category rules, sales rules, a private store, coupons, etc. With ex VAT rules, you can easily exempt customers from taxes and VAT. As a B2B business owner, you would want to trigger sales on your site by providing solutions.
With the Roles and Rules plugin, you can set sales by various categories. You can also add dynamic prices which means offering discounts on large purchases.
- Add prices based on bulk purchases
- Add pricing rules for various categories, subscriptions, and products
- Add dynamic prices
- Easily add discounted prices
- Add a private store
- Add coupons
- For the best prices role, you can add tax exemptions
- Hide certain categories and products
- Increase and decrease certain prices in percentage or a fixed amount
- Add languages like Spanish, English, Norwegian, and French
- Work with an easy to use interface
Compatibility: WooCommerce 3.0.0 or a higher version or
Plugin Version: 1.2.10
Cost: $79 annually
Discount Rules for WooCommerce
If you are looking for a prominent and flexible dynamic pricing plugin for your WooCommerce store then Discount rules for WooCommerce is the one you need. Set up simple to complex discount rules using this WooCommerce pricing plugin.
Sky is the limit as far as Discount Rules for WooCommerce is concerned. Create discounts based on products, categories, attributes, Tags, SKUs & On scale products. Also, you can offer various types of discounts like Percentage discounts, Fixed discounts & Fixed price per item.
What makes Discount Rules of WooCommerce unique is its flexible discount conditions and excellent customer support service. You can create discount rules based on various conditions like Subtotal, User-role, Cart items, Purchase history, Billing address, Shipping & more.
- Store wide global discount
- Percentage based discount
- Order total based discount
- Display discount table on product pages
- Use Advanced formatting for Discount table layout
- Cart alerts when discount is applied
- Display “You saved” message in line items
- Display “Sale Badge” for discount products
- Priority support in PRO version
Compatibility: WooCommerce 4.6.1 or higher, Tested up to 5.9.3
Plugin Version: 2.4.0
Cost: $59 annually
B2B King by WebWizards
The B2B King by WebWizards is the best plugin for B2B eCommerce and Wholesale. The plugin takes care of both simple and complex features. From hiding prices for guest users to showing tiered pricing, it takes care of your B2B site like a pro.
It offers features like VAT handling, multiple buyers per account, tax exemptions, tiered pricing structures, business registration, negotiated price options, invoice payment gateways, custom billing fields, etc.
- Set wholesale prices for different groups
- Control payment and shipping methods for logged-out users, B2C users, and B2B groups
- Add manual or auto-registration approvals with review processes based on customer roles
- Get notified by emails
- Works with multiple themes
- Add unlimited number of groups
- Add a private store to hide or lock certain prices or stores
- Add a wholesale form for bulk orders
- Add a “Request a Quote” function
- Add a tiered pricing table
- Add max and min order and free shipping rules
- CSV export/import
- Zero tax and fixed price rules
Compatibility: WordPress 4.8 or a higher version
Plugin Version: 3.9.0
Cost: Open Source
B2B and Wholesale Suit for WooCommerce by WebWizards
The B2B and Wholesale Suit for WooCommerce is a great all-in-one plugin for B2B and B2B+B2C hybrid stores. If you own a wholesale B2B business then this plugin can be a great option for you. It offers 100+ functionalities and it can integrate with 20 separate plugin modules easily.
It can easily manage wholesale prices, quote requests, taxes, discounts, order forms, business registrations, product visibility, content restrictions, and much more. You can impress your customers by offering them a personalized experience through this plugin.
Based on product catalogs, order rules, or prices, you can create personalized experiences for your business clients. The plugin offers two shop options. If your website is B2B you can select the “B2B Shop” or if it’s B2B+ B2C hybrid you can pick the “B2B+B2C shop”.
On top of that, its advanced modular design makes it easy to configure, helps it support fast performance on your website, and adapt well with any store.
- Add wholesale prices and discount for different customers
- Add tiered prices and table
- Request Quote
- Add customizable forms
- Control shipping and payment methods
- Manage and create product bundles
- Add product information table
- Add different content for different users
Compatibility: WooCommerce 3.0.0 or a higher version
Plugin Version: 1.3.5
Cost: $149 annually
In this article, we went through 5 plugins, their features, and usage to understand what makes them the best choice. The Product Import/Export plugin lets you easily transfer product data, the B2B for WooCommerce plugin by CodeUp lets you easily set quote and pricing options.
The roles and rules plugin helps you set certain rules based on user rules and the B2B King Plugin assists in managing simple to complex B2B tasks. It helps you carry out tasks ranging from tiered pricing to hiding certain prices from certain users.
Lastly, the B2B and Wholesale Suite plugin help with setting wholesale prices, forms, quotes, etc.