Table of Contents
Are you looking for an email marketing solution other than Mailchimp? This article will introduce you to a bunch of best alternatives for Mailchimp.
A detailed comparison of each of their key features, integrations, pricing, etc., will help you make the right choice to help you boost your email marketing campaigns.
Moosend is a powerful email marketing platform capable of handling all your email marketing needs in the most efficient way. With a highly rated user interface both beginners and pro email marketers will find it extremely easy to work with this solution.
- Create Email Marketing campaigns at ease – Its intuitive drag and drop editor lets you create professional newsletters to kick start your email marketing campaigns.
- Advanced automation set up – It has powerful automation set up that shoots out emails when the following events occur. Like when somebody subscribes to your service, abandons a cart, make purchases from your store, etc.
- Advanced Personalization – Personalization using artificial intelligence that recommends products to your customers and visitors based on their previous interactions with your website.
- Highly Accurate Tracking System – Tracking your users’ every step (opens, clicks, social shares, unsubscribes, etc.) to fine-tune your marketing campaigns.
CMS (WordPress, Drupal), CRM (Zoho, HubSpot, Salesforce, Podio, etc.), E-Commerce (Magento, WooCommerce, ThriveCart), Lead generation (PrestaShop, Mailchimp, OpenCart, Elementor, etc), List validation (Neverbounce, Clearout, etc).
Up to 1,000 subscribers, you can use the free plan that avails all core features at zero cost. The premium plan costs $10/month for a monthly subscription and $8/month for their annual plan.
Constant Contact is a popular email marketing solution that started its service in 1995. Its services are mainly targeted towards small businesses and nonprofits.
Easy customization of Email marketing templates – With their intuitive drag and drop editor it becomes easy to customize an email template and create professional, responsive emails that look great on all devices.
Powerful email automation – Build a stronger customer relationship with automated welcome emails for new subscribers, email triggering based on clicks, contact segment, email resending to non-openers, etc.
Enable easy social media marketing – With social posting, scheduling, and social media analytics features it becomes easy to promote your email campaigns via social networks and increase traffic to your site. You can also create Facebook and Instagram ads quickly using this solution.
Efficient contact management – You can upload contact lists from Outlook, Excel, Salesforce, or from anywhere you store them, and constant Contact updates all of them automatically.
Real-time monitoring – With its real-time tracking tools you will be able to get valuable insights on who’s opening, clicking, and sharing your emails and to plan better strategies.
eCommerce (Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Volusion, 3dcart), CRM (Zoho, Salesforce).
Constant contact pricing starts at $20/month and those who want to try out the features before making a purchase can enroll for a 60-day free trial while most other email marketing solutions offer less than twenty days of time to try out their features for free.
Campaign Monitor is a popular email marketing tool loved by over 2 million marketers around the world. It comes with a powerful bundle of features to boost your email marketing efforts in the right direction.
Easy email customization – With this tool’s drag and drop email builder you can customize a template or design and create beautiful email campaigns that showcase your brand. You can avail of free templates to launch your campaigns.
Advanced Automation – It enables you to engage with your audience on a personal level with its advanced automation functionalities. You can choose a trigger for eg: customer’s birthday, anniversary, high paying purchase, etc., for setting triggers. You can also set the rules and content for it.
CRM (Salesforce, Hubspot CRM, Pipedrive, Zoho, etc.), Website builders( Squarespace, Webflow, WordPress) Forms &Surveys (Gravity forms, Jotform, Leadpages) Ads and conversion (Mixpanel, Facebook lead ads, Sumo), Payment processing (Stripe, PayPal), Social media marketing (ManyChat, Email (Microsoft Office 365)eCommerce (Shopify, BigCommerce, Bigcartel).
As put by their website, they have a “simple and straightforward pricing”. Their basic plan including all core features comes at $9, which is pretty affordable for you.
Mailerlite is a perfect email marketing solution for small-sized to medium businesses and freelancers looking for an affordable plan. In spite of being a relatively new member of the email marketing arena, it has managed to create a customer base of up to 600,000 users around the world.
- Highly user-friendly – With its simple drag and drop user interface you will find it easy to work on, beginners will especially love this platform.
- Creating Campaigns – The ability that lets you create amazing campaigns is a major pro of this platform. All the tools you need for this are built into this platform such as drag and drop editor, rich text editor, custom HTML editor, newsletter templates, etc.
- Management and growth of subscribers – Apart from offering easy management you can use pop up subscription forms, landing pages, and sign-up forms to grow subscriptions.
- Optimize campaigns and track results – Optimize your email campaigns using features such as A/B split testing, auto resend, RSS campaigns, etc. You can also track the results of your campaigns with surveys and campaign reports.
MailerLite integrates seamlessly with a variety of platforms such as Shopify, WooCommerce, WordPress, Zapier, Mailercheck, Optinmonster, Squarespace, Leadpages, HubSpot, Zoho, Gumroad, BookFunnel, and many more.
As far as pricing is concerned Mailerlite is a great deal for businesses running on a tight budget. For up to 1,000 subscribers, you can use their service for free. Plus it also allows you to get a 14-day trial to use their premium features and upgrade your plan if needed.
Leave a Reply